Friday, February 8, 2008

Curious? I was...


I was...and am happy to have followed my curiousity from Melanie Aussandon's comment on my blog to her site, Le Petit Cabinet de Curiosites. Located in Aubagne, Provence, Melanie has a shop (and an ebay store) that offers modern, vintage and antique pieces. I loved checking out her selection of fabrics and have posted a few that caught my eye. Her father is an accomplished upholsterer and her blog features some interesting posts on the art of fine upholstery. Plus, if you want to take a virtual blog vacation to the south of France, you will enjoy her candid shots.

Rubellis fabric
Pierre Frey point de hongrie

sofa with Kenzo fabric

Pierre Frey arabesque cushion

Osborne & Little fabric

il e'tait une fois fabric

a view into her shop via this wonderful gilded mirror

6 comments:

Mélanie said...

Wonderful post !! Is it really about me ? I can not believe it !

pve design said...

tres jolie!

Unknown said...

Melanie has a great Blog and she is a wonderful person!!

beth said...

As a lover of all things French, I love this post :)

Pigtown*Design said...

I love the striped sofa.

annechovie said...

Wow, that striped sofa is breathtaking! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails