Monday, March 31, 2008

Avrett Furniture & Lighting - Stunning!

I wish I could say I was the design savvy blogger who found Avrett - instead they found me and asked me to take a peek at their hand forged works. One look and I was smitten. Based in Charleston, SC since 1980, they offer a range of beautiful pieces and not only can customize to meet your needs but can also create one of a kind, hand forged works. Here are just a few of their classic, timeless designs that I think could be at home in a historic house or brand new construction. What is also so impressive are the 24 gorgeous finishes! (I plan to give them a ring tomorrow to find out more - but impatient me had to post this right away)
Love the scale of this curved base - such attitude!












7 comments:

simply seleta said...

:: tres chic ::

Kwana said...

These are beautiful. Thanks for the find!

pve design said...

reminds me of a knight in shining armor!
regal, simple and sublime.

Jennifer said...

gorgeous!

Claudia said...

Wow - those are stunning! Do you know where their pieces are made?

amina said...

Amongst all the well known furniture solution providers, Momi Incl, has carved out a niche for itself on account of its innovative as well as aesthetic design and quality embedded furniture solutions. Further, the office furniture (mobili per ufficio), equipped walls etc provided by http://www.momi.it are designed by utilizing cutting edge technologies that has made Momi a highly sought after furniture solution provider.

admincrazy said...

I can here the new knowledge.
Thanks for the great reference post.
Indonesia Furniture Handicraft Wholesale Marketplace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails