Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Atlanta's Savvy Snoot

This last trip to Atlanta I wanted to visited stores I hadn't been to before. Savvy Snoot - whose tag line is "making consignment shopping cool", did not disappoint. The store is a mix of unique pieces along with designer furniture, including pieces I even recognized. Love all these artfully arranged busts - reminds me of one of my old posts, Busted.
Beautiful bureau and artwork.
Here is the Hickory Chair Invisible table by Mariette Himes Gomez that I've seen in stores currently for $640 - $780. These were priced at $300 a piece.
Vintage cans converted into light fixtures. If you don't live in Atlanta, there's DIY potential with these.
Loved this iron bench. If I lived there I would have bought it on the spot.
One of a unique pair of lamps. Savvy Snoot has a second store in Alpharetta. Maybe on my next trip...
Couldn't resist taking this photo below.
It's the hip bathroom in Star Provisions, a market/restaurant near Savvy Snoot. Love the acid lemon walls, the leather bench and hexagonal tiles. The food was terrific too!

15 comments:

Charlie said...

Wow! The vintage can light fixtures are fab! Great shopping.

Scott Fazzini said...

I want EVERYTHING!!!! I should plan a trip to Atlanta this Summer...great flea markets and food!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

oh wow -you totally should have gotten that bench!!! live there or not!!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

So many delicious ideas.
And I love those glowing pots!

Thomas said...

i have fallen in love with every piece. great post!

Terry said...

Savvy Snoot, you need to go on a regular schedule. We had our heart broken there. It was a Mad Hatter children's chair - you had to see it - it was major fun. We huddled and made an offer but were ready to pay the asking price. They called the owner who decided not to sell it after all.

Southern Aspirations said...

How do I live in Atlanta and not know Savvy Snoot? Must go.

Alicia said...

Love the artwork...so clean & fresh. I wonder if they'll ship????
Thats my favorite phrase....

Fallon said...

Those light fixtures are Wonderful! I also love your dream seaside cottage, Wish I could get a better look =)

pve design said...

oh my savvy snoot feels as though it was out for a good bit of air and delight. Ahhh! whiff!
pve

JMW said...

The vintage can lights are very cool! Would love to attempt that on my back porch.

yvonne said...

Wow - I need to plan a trip to Atlanta. Soon.

Jennifer said...

I haven't heard of this one. Will have to add it to my Atlanta list!

simply seleta said...

Glad Savvy Snoot is still around. I've consigned furniture to them before and was totally pleased. They're the best!

Tiina of livingConcept said...

ooh that mint set up is just so lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails