Thursday, December 3, 2009

More baby love!

Good news - more "virtual gifts" for the baby shower! Joni of Cote de Texas has a great, unique gift - and her post mixes in some of Lauren's terrific design too. Click here not to miss it.

Lindsay of everything LEB picked out a lovely charm necklace - would be a great gift for a new mom or anybody else on your shopping list.

and from Brooke of Blue Print Bliss, a little something for the baby...


And a little something to help Lauren unwind at night!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

haha love it!! Michele- thank you SO much again & Joni's post had us cracking up last night. (i really love those beakers don't I?!! I didn't even know how much till I read the post & saw how many times I'd actually used them!!)

Brooke- thanks for joining in and I can't wait for that glass of wine!!! :)
hahaha

xoxoxoxo

Beth said...

Ohhhh Love that wine!

Beth

My Galveston Cottage said...

Lauren deserves all this love and best wishes. Nice. nice. Nice. cheers, =susan

Karena said...

Michelle,La Crema, my favorite Pinot Noir! The Candle is delish....Mom needs some TLC during this time!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

oh... love it.. thank you for sharing. hugs ~lynne~

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

great list - wine yes!

xo,
cristin

LindsB said...

Yea more presents for Lauren- a girl can always use more, right?

Thanks for including me Michelle :)

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

You are one of my favorite bloggers this week at www.lavenderandlilies.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails