Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ragland Hill Social: A New Blog!

As 2009 comes to a close, I'm very excited to have come across a new blog, Ragland Hill Social (although a number of smart bloggers found this one before me!). Written by designer Gwen Driscoll, her collection of virtual tear sheets is incredible and her own designs are gorgeous as well. The first picture is of her library - love the dark ceiling with the gold painted design.
I think the arched panelled mirror to the side of the fireplace in this room is brilliant. Love all the pattern in the pillows and ottoman.
Here is a dining room and living room from one of her client's home. To see more from this beautiful home, go here.

Gwen uses the term appointments in reference to accessories - I rather like that. Here is a french buffet in her sunroom that she recently edited.
Finally, I'd like to point out that Gwen posted an entire week about the color green. I have never seen a more definitive exploration of that color - it is something not to be missed! 2010 is looking to be a great year for design blogs.

8 comments:

annechovie said...

Thanks for the intro, Michele! Beautiful. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

LindsB said...

Oh no, I'm in trouble. This will keep me busy for awhile :)

Merry Christmas Michele!!!

Gwen Driscoll said...

Michele,

I'm completely humbled by your recent post on Ragland Hill Social. Thank you so much for featuring my blog. I have been reading your blog for some time now and I just love it. I hope you have a fabulous 2010.

Talk soon.

Gwen Driscoll
Ragland Hill Social

Jaime Rogers said...

What a treat to see your post regarding Gwen's blog, I am a fan as well, she has beautiful taste! I have not read any blogs for the past several days so missed the week on green but will be sure to get caught up over the holiday;)

Happy holidays,
Jaime

Beth Connolly said...

Happy Holidays Michele.

Nishant said...

I just love it. I hope you have a fabulous 2010.
Work from home India

Visual Vamp said...

She's a doll and regular customer at perch. in New Orleans - we posted about Gwen too! Soon she'll be famous!
Hope she remembers the little people ha ha.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
xo xo

Charlie said...

Michele- Happy Christmas! Here's to health and happiness in the New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails