Saturday, March 6, 2010

Terrific New Buys at Wisteria!

Wisteria has some new offerings in their spring catalog and I was really surprised by the great pricing. The first that caught me eye is their handpainted Balustrade console table - for $179 plus $75 shipping surcharge. Love the demilune shape and the fact that it's only 15 1/4" deep. At this price, you could justify spray painting it a new color if you wanted - maybe a chinese red or peacock blue?
The next is their Tiered Metal Garden Stand for $149. It's 80" tall - so glad they didn't skimp on the height because it allows you to use it as a real focus point.
Finally, their new German Silver Etched Square Coffee table for $279 plus $25 shipping surcharge. I think this table has alot of character - more of what you'd find at an estate sale as opposed to a catalog. Wisteria never seems to disappoint!


pve design said...

I must admit to stalking Wisteria, but have never ordered anything from them. I love what they offer and how they style it.

Susie @ Maddie's Nest said...

Oh, I really love that console table.

Willow Decor said...

I love them! I have bought several things and they are all good quality. Did you know that Suzanne Kasler is doing a new line for them. It was just in Traditional Home and Holly over at Things that Inspire did a write up on it, too! Very exciting!

Lavender and Lilies said...

I agree. I love all these pieces.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I tend to forget all about Wisteria and heaven only knows from what you've shown us, I'm missing out. The console table is fabulous. Thank you and do hope you have a lovely weekend!

Windlost said...

Oh, pretty things! But sadly they do not ship here! Story of my life.

Thanks for your note on my blog - I am planning to meet Joni but we have not made any plans. I have not had time to research decor shops - do you know any good ones? I am in class all day Thursday and Friday and then David wants to go to the Johnson space center on Saturday, so I don't think I'll have much time for decor shopping, particularly since he will be tagging along, likely, as we have only one car.
But I am still hoping to hit a few and plan to meet Joni either Saturday or Sunday, hopefully for a couple of hours!

But if you know any shops, let me know! We are going to Paris three weeks later, so I am actually more interested in shopping there, but would like to check out a couple of Houston gems!!

xo Terri

The Zhush said...

Wisteria is great, so are your picks. Off to check out their wares now.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Oh do I love thee...

I ordered once. Recieved someone elses order. They had me keep it AND sent my new stuff.

I love their styling for the catalog. Maaan If there was an outlet near me I could do some damage.

Acanthus and Acorn said...

I am a devoted "purchaser" since their rollout catalogue! One of their items was included in a presentation this week. Love all your pics today!

JeanetteS said...

I am excited about the new pieces they introduced in the latest catalog. The demilune you featured is a favorite too. So many great choices.

Cote de Texas said...

Wisteria is my all time favorite. I love that plant stand!!!

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

Love Wisteria. Use their goods a lot in my design. Hope you're well. Thank you for your sweet comments!

gg said...




Greet said...

I love the console table!


Related Posts with Thumbnails