Saturday, March 6, 2010

Terrific New Buys at Wisteria!

Wisteria has some new offerings in their spring catalog and I was really surprised by the great pricing. The first that caught me eye is their handpainted Balustrade console table - for $179 plus $75 shipping surcharge. Love the demilune shape and the fact that it's only 15 1/4" deep. At this price, you could justify spray painting it a new color if you wanted - maybe a chinese red or peacock blue?
The next is their Tiered Metal Garden Stand for $149. It's 80" tall - so glad they didn't skimp on the height because it allows you to use it as a real focus point.
Finally, their new German Silver Etched Square Coffee table for $279 plus $25 shipping surcharge. I think this table has alot of character - more of what you'd find at an estate sale as opposed to a catalog. Wisteria never seems to disappoint!

12 comments:

pve design said...

I must admit to stalking Wisteria, but have never ordered anything from them. I love what they offer and how they style it.
pve

Susie @ Maddie G Designs said...

Oh, I really love that console table.

Willow Decor said...

I love them! I have bought several things and they are all good quality. Did you know that Suzanne Kasler is doing a new line for them. It was just in Traditional Home and Holly over at Things that Inspire did a write up on it, too! Very exciting!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I agree. I love all these pieces.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I tend to forget all about Wisteria and heaven only knows from what you've shown us, I'm missing out. The console table is fabulous. Thank you and do hope you have a lovely weekend!

Windlost said...

Oh, pretty things! But sadly they do not ship here! Story of my life.

Thanks for your note on my blog - I am planning to meet Joni but we have not made any plans. I have not had time to research decor shops - do you know any good ones? I am in class all day Thursday and Friday and then David wants to go to the Johnson space center on Saturday, so I don't think I'll have much time for decor shopping, particularly since he will be tagging along, likely, as we have only one car.
But I am still hoping to hit a few and plan to meet Joni either Saturday or Sunday, hopefully for a couple of hours!

But if you know any shops, let me know! We are going to Paris three weeks later, so I am actually more interested in shopping there, but would like to check out a couple of Houston gems!!

xo Terri

Unknown said...

Wisteria is great, so are your picks. Off to check out their wares now.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Oh Wisteria...how do I love thee...

I ordered once. Recieved someone elses order. They had me keep it AND sent my new stuff.

I love their styling for the catalog. Maaan If there was an outlet near me I could do some damage.

Acanthus and Acorn said...

I am a devoted "purchaser" since their rollout catalogue! One of their items was included in a presentation this week. Love all your pics today!

cotedetexas said...

Wisteria is my all time favorite. I love that plant stand!!!

Gwen Driscoll said...

Love Wisteria. Use their goods a lot in my design. Hope you're well. Thank you for your sweet comments!

Greet Lefèvre said...

Michelle,
I love the console table!
xx
Greet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails