Friday, April 30, 2010

Our Tage Sale - Today & Tomorrow!

Our huge TAG SALE is today April 30th from 3pm - 7 pm and Saturday May 1st from 7 am - 12 pm. I ran out of time to take more pictures but here are some of the other items that will be for sale:

- Corner Armoire, painted black
- 2 chair & a half's with twin sleepers - covered in periwinkle blue slipcovers
- 4 green farmhouse style chairs w/rush seating from Italy
- overstuffed upholstered chair (think 80's but super comfortable, great for rec room or family room)
- ottoman
- suede upholstered chair
- blonde maple desk from Hold Everything (went out of a business few years ago)
- silk dupioni drapes (yellow green in color)
- lots of framed artwork - some oversized
- and so much more. You can go this post to see more pics.

To all the bloggers who left comments that you may be coming - thanks! Sorry that I didn't get back to everyone personally. Definitely ask for me when you come to the sale - would love to meet you.

7 comments:

bluehydrangea said...

So wish I could be there!! Good Luck!!

vicki archer said...

Wish I could.....Have a great weekend, xv.

1 Funky Woman said...

I'm drooling already!

red ticking said...

wishing i could be there... have a wonderful time... and all the best to you...xx

julielorusso@gmail.com said...

I really really wanted to come. I was planning on being there early on Friday. When I looked at your post to get the address I saw it didn't start until 3:00 -- I just wasn't able to swing it. I've been at my son's school fair all day today. So bummed I missed it. I hope you sold lots.

julie
Monkeygrasshill.blogspot.com

Meander said...

I'll take one of each pillow, thank you! :) Wish I could be there darling!!!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

I was drawn to your site by its name - My Notting Hill - fabulous! It's a beautiful blog. I'll definitely be coming back regularly for design inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails