Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Rosemary Beach House & More...

A recent commenter to my post on Dave Lennard's zinc-topped tables mentioned she used of one of his tables in a Rosemary Beach, FL project. Following that comment led me to the portfolio of Atlanta based designer, Sherry Hart, and a whole lot of design eye candy! Love the relaxed, comfortable styling and the infusion of accents that lend a put-together-over-time look to what I'm guessing was newer construction.
Great accents - can't imagine this room without the glass door screen & those blue jars, or the striped throw for that matter.
Here's a few more images from Sherry's portfolio:




Love the bold yellow in this bedroom and the creative barn door headboard with lighting. So glad I followed that comment to Sherry's site and also to her blog Design Indulgence.

Although it makes me wonder - - with limited time for blogging -- what else am I missing out on when I don't follow up on all the comments?

17 comments:

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Some really great ideas in this post. Thank you!
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Jen said...

I love, love, love the color of the walls in the 2nd pic. Such a soothing, calming feel!

Unknown said...

Looks like you've brought back some real inspiration from the beach. I love the rustic and casual feel of these spaces. I would love a mountain or lake house with this sort of feel. Really nice!
www.DivineDistractions.blogspot.com

Gelati Art said...

Those kids' beds with hideaway curtains are such a great idea. Love it. Vanessa O'Sullivan.

Susan McClaskey said...

Love the vintage white French doors used as a screen. You can do so much with them. I backed a pair of golden oak French doors with mirror and have them leaning against one wall of my dining room, which needed something big, but was too narrow a space for a piece of furniture. Love them. They're great for reflecting candle lit dinners and at a glance, give the impression of another room on the other side.

Wilson said...

using the curve of the roof for those children's tent style beds is so creative and the kid's must LOVE it. It's like tree house indoors.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

That kitchen and entryway are amazing.

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Love that kitchen. So homey and stylish :)

style chronicle said...

I love those tufted painted wood-framed chairs! Eye candy indeed!!

Carrie Ann Eddleman said...

I'm in love with that kitchen. What beautifully inspiring rooms. Thanks so much for sharing.

Take Care, Carrie the vintage wren

alison giese Interiors said...

Love the unexpectedness of the yellow ceiling - clever AND fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the benches, the tiled wall and the muted wall colors. Very nice post!

Unknown said...

That bedroom with the salvaged barn door and the yellow accents is going right into my favorite rooms files...so great!

Anonymous said...

Love the bedroom headboard. Beautiful!
Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

What lovely photos! I could so get lost in those spaces!
have a great weekend
xo
amanda

Hello Lover... said...

Gorgeous! Love those mini winged back chairs!

SHERRY HART said...

Thanks Michelle for posting my pictures on your blog! And many thanks to everyone for all of the kind post. I am very new to this blogging "gig"...but I am overwhelmed by how supportive and encouraging everyone is.
Sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails