Friday, September 17, 2010

Artist Tina Steele Lindsey

My recent post on designer Capella Kincheloe generated alot of interest in the beautiful artwork featured in the living room. I always think it's a great compliment to both the interior designer and the artist when people are drawn to the overall beauty of the room as well as the contribution the art makes to that beauty. Well, the talented artist behind that piece and many more is Tina Steele Lindsey. Tina works mainly in abstraction and figurative work using traditional methods. I could spend countless hours just gazing at these pieces, lost in thought and enjoyment, and am very happy to be able to share more of her work in this post. Image above titled Anissa

Zoe
Discovery
Snow on Cedar
Nocturne

The following is additional information for each piece.

Zoe - 22x28 oil on canvas
Nocturne - 24x30 acrylic on canvas with black frame
Anissa - Nancy Price is handling this piece, 30x48 acrylic on canvas - phone 601.982.4181 Nancy Price Interiors
Garden Party - 28x30 acrylic on plexiglas w/ 2" wide natural birch edges - special purchase through Tina
Discovery - 16x32 acrylic on plexiglas w/ 2" wide natural birch edges - special purchase through Tina
Snow on Cedar - 24x28 acrylic on stainless steel w/ 2" wide natural birch edges, contact Clemens Bak - Gallery 4463 404-808-9971

Tina's work was recently featured in a story by Camila Pavone of High Heeled Foot in the Door for HGTV; you can check it out on Tina's blog. Hope you have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Notes From ABroad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Notes From ABroad said...

Sorry, I mis-"spoke" .. How wonderful, if I were given a choice, I would choose the first one and the last ( Nocturne) .. so dreamy and beautiful !
Thank you.

TSL said...

Thank you, Michele, for your goodness in posting my art on your blog! You are just the best, it is an honor, and I look forward to learning more about you and your readers!

And thank you to reader aBroad for taking time to comment on my art, so nice to read.

Susan McClaskey said...

Beautiful, beautiful artwork. I'm particularly drawn to the second--"Zoe." Even though it's a nude, the splashes of red almost give her the look of wearing a red evening dress--my interpretations. I may be totally off base, but that's what I'm enjoying "seeing."
Susan

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I love, love this artists's work! Thanks for sharing.
Teresa

Things That Inspire said...

Tina's work is even more beautiful in person!

Wendy said...

These are stunningly beautiful pieces. Thanks for sharing them!

pve design said...

Her work brings such an allure to every interior that I have seen, it is as though one is looking out a window to a soul.
pve

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails