Monday, August 27, 2012

Cheery Eye Candy

Hope you have a cheery start to your Monday. I thought these interiors by Kelie Grosso of Maison Luxe matched that sentiment.

More images here.


pve design said...

cheery monday to you! my kind of candy.

Debby Steele said...

Those yellow chairs are so fun! I love them. They totally change the entire room. xoxo

Henhurst Interiors said...

A great modern-tradtional look. Thanks for the introduction to the designer. Have a great week, Phyllis

Karena said...

Adore the yellow chairs and that 2nd image, the dining room; ahhh, the murals and chairs simply sing!

Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

Fletcher- High Cotton Style said...

I have been thinking about painting my new cabinets gray! Great inspiration!

whiterose42 said...

LOVE the yellow chairs, lovely post x

Renée Finberg said...

the kitchen is sooooo soothing.
great cabinet colors.


Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...

Cheerful but still sophisticated! I love the accent colors.

pretty pink tulips said...

I love the pops of yellow in that first image. Definitely eye candy....until I spied the Veuve Clicquot in that last picture!!!! Definitely my kind of candy! :)

xoxo Elizabeth

citifacility said...

Wooden work is looks pretty to the main enterence of the home and makes homes design is Fabulous .
Retaining walls


Related Posts with Thumbnails