Monday, September 2, 2013

Lucky Girl!

Last night at the Nationals Game the first basemen Tyler Moore tossed my daughter the ball from the double-play out when they headed into the dugout.  Smiles all around - for the ball and for these amazing second row seats!  It's great to have friends in high places, thanks M & A :)

 The Nationals rallied in the 8th for a 6-5 win over the Mets and...

our favorite Teddy won the race!

Hope you're having a Happy Labor Day full of fun and play. Michele


Squeak said...

Now that looks like fun! I'm a hockey and football fan myself. I've never been to a live football game, but I have been to a few live hockey games. Lotsa fun!

Congratulations to your daughter!

Windlost said...

Nice - what a treat and a lucky girl!! I haven't been to a baseball game since I dated a guy from Belmont (Boston) in university and he took me to a red sox game. I used to love watching baseball games on TV with my dad when I was a kid on a long leisurely summer afternoon. Great memories for you and your daughter. xo Terri


we were there too!! right behind 3rd base! would have LOVED to have met you. oh well ;(
hope yall enjoyed the game...we lasted til the 8th inning.
not a good night. the nationals and georgia bulldogs both lost :(
regardless, we had a blast! hope yall had a wonderful time too!!

vicki archer said...

How lucky your daughter is! Sounds like you had a great evening!...xv


Related Posts with Thumbnails