Friday, January 17, 2014

Strong, Graphic Tile at Waterworks

Could there be a more perfect tile for a DC area bathroom? It's cheeky and traditional at the same time. 

Here's a few more tiles that caught my eye at the Waterworks showroom in Georgetown.  Love the tile w/the urn motif -    Ursus Grande Border

And these mod-graphic tiles.  A bit more edgy but still with a classic look.

A great vanity too - makes me think of Paris.   Hope you have a great weekend!


sharon smith said...

Leave it to Water Works, they always rise to the occasion.
So inspiring.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I like the Presidential tile. That countertop definitely has a French feel to it.

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I think the urns are my favorite. I would love a floor in that chain link look.

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

This stuff is so beautiful. I've gotta get to that showroom. Love to shop in Georgetown. How far is that from your house? Have a great weekend. xo Nancy

Fletcher @ High Cotton Style said...

love love love those!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'm in love with that sink!

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Michelle- What a beautiful slab of stone on that sink! So elegant!


Karena Albert said...

These tiles are amazing Michele! Love the subtle tones.

The Arts by Karena

therelishedroost said...

Well you know I love Waterworks and these examples are fantastic!!! HAve a great weekend!!

Trisha Troutz said...

I love Waterworks and these are amazing! So glad to know about these - thank you!

The French Tangerine said...

Have always loved water works! And no, there couldn't be a more perfect tile for the DC area! Love it!


Related Posts with Thumbnails