Thursday, February 6, 2014

IMO Best Candle if You're Sensitive to Fragrances


I am one of those people that is sensitive to smells and fragrances.  Can't tell you the number of times I've had to leave a terrific store because the candle they were burning gave me a headache or made the insides of me ears feel hot ( I know, weird symptom)  Finally, I've found a candle that I can burn at home that has a clean, fresh scent and doesn't cause any allergic symptoms in me.   It's the  k hall designs Jar Candle, Sweet Orange and Cassia.   The other good news is that they really do last for as long as they say they will - 60 hours.   Just passing this on in case you're like me and are looking for candles you can enjoy!

7 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

k hall is my absolute favorite shop. they are local and have such amazing things. i know that scent well and love it.

Karena said...

Thank you Michele, I wasn't aware of this line!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Kahli said...

This is great because I am sensitive to fragrances.

Thomas Hogglestock said...

Have you tried Aveda candles? They are largely natural and tend not to aggravate the senses. Years ago I worked for them at their headquarters and became so sensitized to synthetic aroma that I could smell it from a mile away. Those of us who worked there could literally tell if there was a temp employee (using non-Aveda products) anywhere on the second floor. And the smells from the manufacturing floor were always so lovely, nothing jarring to the nose at all.

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

I will definitely try these candles. I too have sensitivities to fragrances and synthetic additives.
Thank you for this post.
Vera

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

Perfumy candles give me a headache! I love fresh scents (and I don't mean vanilla or cotton).
-Trish

Stacey said...

Thanks for this info. I am sensitive to fragrances so this is good to know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails