Friday, April 11, 2014

Fabric SALE: Haute Marshall Location 4/12 - 26



Haute Fabrics is having a sale in the original MARSHALL only location - all fabric only $18 a yard!   All sales final. In stock merchandise only.  The sale takes place April 12th - 26th (2014).  While the Arlington location is in my backyard, I'm always up for a road trip out to the Marshall store.  You can make a fun day out of it with stops in Middleburg and Warrenton too.


Haute Fabrics 8393 West Main Street - Marshall, VA 20115 - (540) 364-1221



6 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the tip Michele, I am definitely going! When will you be there? Want to grab coffee? xo Nancy

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I would be in heaven in these stores.
Teresa
xoxo

niartist said...

OMG !!!!! When I come back, will you take me there!?!?!?
xoxo,
A

therelishedroost said...

Wish I lived closer!! Great fabrics!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Thanks for the warning! My coop board is redoing our lobby s and someone from the committee was going to go TODAY for fabric -now they'll go tomorrow and save us a ton of money. Haute is AMAZING! thanks so much for introducing us to it!

Karena said...

Wish I could be there Michelle!! What great finds and buys!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails