Friday, December 5, 2014

Beacon Hill Christmas Encore

Still might be my favorite wreath ever.  Hope you enjoy this encore of Christmas decorations in Beacon Hill.   Have a great weekend!

This would be easy to do - spray paint branches red and place in containers w/moss.








Even the post office gets into the act.
More branches - simple and doable.






Love the pattern on the containers outside this venerable home in Louisburg Square. Happy Monday!



Louisburg Square - Beacon Hill. Per Wikipedia "Currently it is the most expensive residential neighborhood in the country..."

6 comments:

Katherine said...

The colourful ribbons on the boxwood wreath is simple and perfect.

Studio Yuko Jones said...

I so ADORE the first wreath! It's so simple and lovely! But I know if I try to DIY the same wreath, it probably won't look the same, at all. I'll be decorating for Christmas this weekend/next week, so thank you for the inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend, Michele xoxo

A Perfect Gray said...

oh, that was fun. loved the peace symbol...donna

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

Love these entryways and the wreaths! Happy Holidays Michele! xo Nancy

Phyllis Trevor Higgerson, Henhurst said...

So many good ideas here! I really do love that first wreath, too. The loose ribbons are so charming. Also, I have new ideas for me planters now; I am getting tired of doing the same old mini spruce trees in them that really never survive the winter.

Have a good weekend,
Phyllis

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Beautiful walking tour, greatly enjoyed it through your photo essay.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails