Thursday, January 22, 2015

Instagram Love: Vicki Archer's London Flat


I'm a huge fan of Vicki Archer, her blog, and most recently, her delicious images on instagram.  I love to follow her back and forth between her beautiful homes in Provence and London.   I mean,  isn't this just the quintessential London townhouse in every way? Gorgeous moldings, plump down-filled cushions, books, interesting accents - I could go on and on.



Vicki has already written two beautiful books on her French Life. Now I'm hoping she'll decide to treat us to another book - her Life in London!


6 comments:

therelishedroost said...

I LOVE it!!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I just joined instagram and don't know why I waited so long! so much fun - I'll be sure to follow her!

Karena said...

Love Vicki, her style, her homes and yes, Instagram!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Already own book one and two - would buy this one in a New York minute!

Linda said...

Very beautiful! :)

The French Tangerine said...

Have just added her to my follow list on Instagram.. Looked for you too.. But couldn't find.
Thanks for the great recommendation!
XO
Jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails