Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Designers You Should Know: Avrea Wagner


Bottom line - there aren't enough magazines to feature all the incredibly talented designers out there.  Case in point:  Ashley Cathey and Mary Beth Wagner of Avrea Wagner Interiors.   Their rooms are beautifully cohesive and interesting at the same time - something I think is hard to pull off.  I've just featured a few - be sure to check out their full portfolio.  (p.s. - as you know, if you click on these images you'll be treated to larger versions which I think are so much more fun to look at.)








7 comments:

Ashley said...

You're exactly right: I SHOULD know this duo. I especially like the girl's room with the beds placed inside the slanted roof line. How fantastic. Off to check out their entire portfolio. Thank you for the intro!

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

I wasn't familiar with this design firm, thanks for the introduction in this post.
xoxo,
Vera

Lussi said...

Masterpiece!

cindy hattersley design said...

Oh wow they are good..thank you so much for featuring them. I am off to check out their portfolio

Jennifer Sergent said...

Gorgeous! I especially like how they treat ceilings and hanging light fixtures with as much care as they treat the rest of a room.

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Love the kids built in beds! Tricky space!
Hope all is well. Xo Nancy

therelishedroost said...

THis designer is on our same page! i love the eclectic mix yet the home has interest and doesnt look too new and trendy! xo K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails