Thursday, June 23, 2016

Mark D. Sikes - Southern Living Idea House 2016


I began the week with a beautiful neutral room so why not end it with another one?  The Southern Living Idea House 2016 has just opened in Birmingham and thanks to instagram it's easy to admire the gorgeous spaces, including this one by Mark D. Sike  (pics via Sike's instagram feed)


I actually think I like instagram shots of rooms better - they have a more casual feel and make me feel like I'm peeking in from the doorway.



via instagram of Virgina McCary Design

3 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

I can't wait for Mark's book Beautiful. I've been admiring his work for a few years now. Another great job...
Sharon

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Simply stunning. Layered in neutrals that tell their story of beauty.
xo,
Vera

beyondbeige said...

Kind of a snooze. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails