Friday, June 10, 2016

Summer Flower Inspiration - Skaneateles NY


This past weekend I was up in central NY (think 5 hrs from NYC)  to celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary and a 30th college reunion - the fun including spending time in the beautiful lakeside village of Skaneateles NY (I've posted many times about Skaneatels as I grew up a few miles down the road.)   Central New Yorkers have a knack for creating beautiful flower boxes and landscapes so I wanted to share some here. 







Also spotted this amazing classic convertible. 


For more Skaneateles inspiriation, check out

Thom Filicia's book dedicated to the transformation of his 1917 Skaneateles lake house on East Lake Road  American Beauty: Renovating and Decorating a Beloved Retreat


2 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

I'm inspired now to kick it into gear and fix up my potted floral pots. The color combination is beautiful.
Sharon

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Pretty weekend captures and happy anniversary.
xoxo,
Vera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails