Monday, August 1, 2016

My Favorite Architectural Style


This gorgeous house was on my daily walk last week along Cayuga Lake (in the Finger Lakes of NY) and it's my favorite architectural style.  Don't know what it's officially called but I love it!


Notice the browned out grass?  Usually rare for that part of central New York but they've been having alot of sunny days and very few rainy ones.


  

Here's a glimpse of Cayuga Lake at night; one of the most beautiful areas in the US.

I'm mourning that July is over. I wish every month was July!!!!!!!

2 comments:

cindy hattersley design said...

Love that house!!

for the love of a house said...

LOVE this house too! Saddly, my yard looks just like that :(
Happy summer! It's sure going by fast....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails