Sunday, December 18, 2016

Haute Fabric Sale!! Before & After Christmas



Haute Fabrics is having a sale.  Roxene tells me their new location is brimming with trims, custom pillows and high end fabrics.   For loyal customers-in-the-know, starting Monday 12/19 every fabric in the main warehouse will be $18 a yard.  Beginning the 26th, all fabrics in the main warehouse will be $20/yd. So head over early for a Christmas present for yourself.  Haute Fabrics 14508 Lee Rd. Chantilly, VA 20151. 









2 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I was just out in Middleburg today with no time to stop. I haven't been to the new shop yet and must go, I have a chair and a piano bench to recover......maybe I can make it out soon to make the sale! Hope you are well!

Reviving Charm said...

Oh, if only I were closer! This looks like it could be fun..and dangerous all at the same time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails