Friday, December 11, 2020

Notes on Decorating



Talented designers who can design beautiful rooms with a broad aesthetic range often create design books that make a gamut of readers happy, regardless of their own personal style. Such is the case with Markham Robert's second book, Markham Roberts: Notes on Decorating. If you're searching for a book you can look at again and again, I can highly recommend!  

 


My copy was compliments of Vendome Press, who also published his first book,



This book is full of 250 images!! Here are some snaps of some of my favorite rooms.


There are sophisticated rooms with a chic and elegant vibe. 



Along with those that are relaxed and laid back. I'm always partial to any room that makes 
me feel like I'm on vacation. 



So if you need a little escape and want a gorgeous, versatile design book to add your library, check out Markham Roberts: Notes on Decorating 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails