Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thank You Matchbook Magazine!

Thank you to Matchbook Magazine for including me in their January 2012 issue with my thoughts on the one beauty product I can't live without, pg. 41. (I almost chose an anti-wrinkle cream but refrained.) The January issue is their 12th as they head towards their one year anniversary in February. Congratulations on a wonderful years' worth of issues!!
One of my favorite Matchbook decor stories was of Kate and Andy Spades's home in the November issue. If you haven't checked it out yet, be sure to.

9 comments:

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I adore Matchbook magazine! Loved your piece in this issue.
Teresa
xoxo

TSL said...

Super fabulous and fantastic -
so proud to read! Congrats!

Kellie Collis said...

Sounds wonderful! Congratulations! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

Jenny Castle Design said...

How exciting Michele, congrats!!

A Perfect Gray said...

I caught you there! great piece. donna

Blue Turtle said...

Got to grab a copy ASAP. This is one of my fave mag. Happy New Year!

jeavon @ Interior Design Pro

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Isn't Matchbook Mag the best?? I absolutely love it! I just happened upon your blog today, it's too cute...I am your newest follower! I hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Monday!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Congratulations dahhling! Antiwrinkle cream indeed!.. never heard of the magazine before I will have to find it...

SHERRY HART said...

Must go take a peak!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails