Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Chicago's Mecox Gardens


Chicago's Mecox Gardens was one of the very first stores I blogged about - way back in March 2008.  Blogging wasn't as well known then and I can remember being quite nervous about asking to take photos.  They couldn't have been nicer then and now - hope you enjoy these pics.  Isn't that lamp fabulous against the green!






Check out this little stool encased in lucite - fun!




Elongated stools



I'm always happy when I have to come to Chicago for work.  What a great city with amazing architecture.


Did you hear they're having a heat wave here?  It's still fabulous.

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

Karena said...

Hi Michele,
We are having a long heat wave here in Kansas City as well!

I love the unique garden stools in Mecox Gardens and many more items; the first lamp, very cool!

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artist Series

designchic said...

I would love to see Mecox Gardens in person...they have a great site!! Enjoy Chicago ~

A Perfect Gray said...

that was fun. i really liked the acrylic trunk and those awesome long stools. thanks, donna

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I could live in Mecox Gardens. I went to the Palm Beach one and loved everything. I haven't been to Chicago in years. I love that city.

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Beautiful store, beautiful city.

therelishedroost said...

The Chicago Store looks great, I love the one in Manhattan! Always something cool at Mecox! Thanks for sharing!
Best,
Karolyn

Woodside Park said...

Very cool shop! I love those lamps from Bunny Williams. Got a pair of the blue-and-white lamps for a client. Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Great shop!!! Love the first lamp and the "stool within a stool". Cool. :)

home before dark said...

We just got back from a week in Chicago. Loved it. Get yourself to the Art Institute if you have not already!

Champagne on Tuesdays said...

I love when you take us window shopping. :) I think I'm partial to those garden stools.

vicki archer said...

I have heard such great things about Mecox gardens, i will have to make a trip there soon!...those elongated stools look fab!...xv

http://vickiarcher.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails