Thursday, January 29, 2015

PINthritis



Pinthritis:  a self-induced condition marked by a sore index finger after a long pinning session on pinterest

I've made this term up (or at least I think I have since I didn't get any google hits) to capture how my index finger felt this past weekend.  My husband and daughter told me to stop whining. They're right, I did it to myself.  My son at college is happy he didn't have to hear about it…


collage images, above and below, from recent pins on my pinterest boards  :)
head there for the original sources









9 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

That term has now become a new household word in America!!! I don't need to go to the gym today for core work because I have laughed so hard my core is now sore. By the way, I have many of the same pins....I knew I loved your style. LOL
Sharon
The House of Hampton

My Notting Hill said...

Sharon - so glad you found it funny! I was hoping people would xo

Karena said...

Love pinning and Michele I really find my best pins on friend's blog sites!! So fun!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Mary Ann Pickett said...

So addictive…your headline cracks me up!

Leslie @ Segreto Secrets said...

Too funny - pinning can certainly be a mental and physical workout!!
xo .Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Michael Hampton said...

I know! I desparately need a "PINTERVENTION"

Notes From ABroad said...

Somehow I missed the Pinterest thing. Not because I am not interested, I just never seem to have stopped and gone exploring. I love the photos people show , like yours .. I guess this is It. I have to do it. I cannot be the only person in Blogland who has not been to Pinterest. I somehow imagine I will be addicted to pinning shortly.
Thanks .. thanks a lot :)

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I LOVE Pinterest! So much so that in the time that I have been pinning I have managed to pin 30,000 images!

There are so many beautiful things to see, make and do all gathered in one place.

therelishedroost said...

Too funny with it being so cold outside I too am pinning away at night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails