Monday, February 16, 2015

Project Design: How to Style Your Coffee Table

Come back on Friday, February 20th to learn the secrets of how I, along with these bloggers, style our coffee tables

A big thanks to Cindy of Rough Luxe Lifestyle and Mary Ann of Classic Casual Home for including me with all these great bloggers!  Here's a picture of the coffee table in my living room that I'll be styling.  I took the photo as it was on Sunday - although I did remove the cough drop wrappers from underneath.  Can't wait to see how everyone styles theirs!

In the meanwhile, here's a beautiful room by Orlando Diaz-Ancuzy I came across while searching for inspiration. 

designed by Orlando Diaz Azcuy via House Beautiful


therelishedroost said...

cant wait to see the styling!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

That photo makes me want to have a new coffee table…but I will have to settle with just playing around with mine. Can't wait to see what you do!

Karena Albert said...

Michele I will be back on Friday and can't wait! I Love unique coffee tables and accessories!

The Arts by Karena

Segreto Secrets said...

Great ideas - it isn't easy styling a coffee table well!!
xo. Leslie
Segreto Finishes

Stacey said...

How fun! Looking forward to seeing what you do!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Looking forward to seeing your styled table


Related Posts with Thumbnails