Thursday, March 5, 2015

An Accessory for a Master Bath Counter

This post falls into the category of details - but there's something so striking about this razor and brush stand that I had to share it.  Notice the beautiful finish and the fluted handle of the brush - so lovely.  I think I would smile everyday seeing it even if my husband left it sitting in a pool of dripped water and suds…(or it could be one those Me:  "leave it out and don't use it, your razor is in the cabinet" Husband:  You mean it's one of those things just for show?  Me:  Yes.)

These ones are beautiful too.

Harry D Koenig & Co 5 Piece Shave Set for Men, Tortoise

Four Piece Shaving Shave Set with 'Mach 3' Razor, Badger Brush, Soap Dish On a Stand

  Harry D Koenig & Co 4 Piece Shave Set In Chrome for Men, Black


therelishedroost said...

I love that its so elegant and chic I may have to get my hubby one too!

Karena Albert said...

Stunning! I love the tortoiseshell set!!

The Arts by Karena

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Love all your choices, stunning ... Years ago I tried with my husband gifting him one. Guess what he wouldn't use it because he's an electric shaving kind of guy. C'est la vie.

Annapolady said...

I love all of these. My husband also uses electric so wouldn't use it, but you cannot beat the aesthetics of it.

BellaDezine said...

Hi Michele! Patrick has a set like this, and he actually uses it every day... says it is the best shave ever!

Lissy Parker said...

I would love to see this every morning! Great gift idea for the new mater bath.
xo, lissy

obat herbal bopeng said...

great post
very interesting

Obat Herbal Bopeng

Bmore Bungalow said...

I'm a sucker for anything tortoise. Lovely!


Related Posts with Thumbnails