Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Circa Lighting Now in DC!


Circa Lighting has just opened a store in Georgetown and now those of us in DC can finally check out their fabulous lighting collection in person!  The showroom carries their complete line and they're more than happy to bring out shades so you can see exactly how the lamp you have your eye on looks all lit up.



The store is bright and open and has an ingenious corridor display with a fixed wall and movable wall sections on tracks that can also pivot so you can easily check out the lighting on the other side.



In the back there is a comfortable lounge with wifi - a great option for designers and customers who need to do a bit of work or are looking for some down time in their day. Oh, and there is a big jar of tootsie pops too!

This area has enviable built-in shelving that shows off some of the smaller lamps that Circa offers.






These would be great in a bathroom.



In my opinion, Circa Lighting has the best selection of flush mounts on the market.  Gorgeous finishes too.



Love these lamps.  The one on the left is a bit unique - the glass is just on the front and back leaving the sides open.  A nice twist on a standard design.

Thanks to the Associates at Circa Lighting for the great tour of the store.  If you're in DC, be sure to visit!

7 comments:

Bmore Bungalow said...

I love Circa's selection of lighting. I'll have to visit the next time I'm in DC.

Karena said...

Michele I love Circa Lighting, lucky you!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Smith said...

Thanks for stopping by Michele! We are excited to be in DC, and we look forward to you and your readers visiting us any time they are in Georgetown!

home before dark said...

I'm jealous, jealous, jealous. Here that noise? That's a full on temper tantrum, screaming, crying, feet banging on the floor kind of tantrum!

I've used quite a few Circa fixtures in my remodel, would loved to have seen them in the flesh...course, it would have made making up my mind more difficult. What a terrific resource for you. Maybe you could have a spot feature on Circa's that you are/have flirted with.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for sharing this! Choosing lighting online is such a chore. Can't wait to check it out.

Woodside Park said...

Yay!! Finally! Cannot wait to visit. I'm such a fan of their lanterns and flush mounts.

Unknown said...

Whaaaat? I did not know and I am thrilled! It is one of my favorite lines. I can't wait to go. Thanks for the good news. xo Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails