Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Orlando Diaz-Azcuy & Hotel Palomar Chicago


I'm headed to Chicago and am particularly excited this time because it finally worked out that I was able to book a room at the Hotel Palomar.  The fun part is that I realized just the other night that the hotel's design was done by the amazing Orlando Diaz-Azcuy.  Looking forward to seeing it in person.  In the meantime here's some of the beautiful rooms he's created.











Need to add Orlando Diaz-Azcuy's book to my wish list!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of his! Thanks for all the beauty this morning! xo Nancy

Karena said...

He is so very talented, what a treat to stay at this fabulous hotel! Have fun in Chicago Michele!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Dying over the console! Such a beautiful place.
Teresa
xoxo

Windlost said...

I adore his work. Clean, elegant, tightly edited and spare but yet somehow inviting. Hope it's a serene and lovely experience. Have fun in Chicago!!!

Xo Terri

Brandi said...

Hope you have a wonderful time in Chicago. The hotel looks amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails