Thursday, May 21, 2015

Amazing Design Ideas for a Split-Level


So often split-level houses get a bad rap - seen as a perpetually dated.  That's why when I came across this beautifully designed and decorated 70's split-level by homeowner and designer Jill Katenberg on House & Home Online TV I had to share it.  Whatever the architectural style of your home is, you'll enjoy Jill's gorgeous, worldly aesthetic but if you have a split-level I think it will be thoroughly inspiring!  Full video tour here.




3 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I think taking it contemporary like this is the right move! So often people try to make them look traditional and it fights the architecture (and you know I'm a classical kinda guy!). This is really lovely.

Karena said...

This is such a fun take on the split level, which can be very choppy and crowded, a perfect solution!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Thehouseofhampton said...

I fell in love with whats been done. i have to admit, I'm not a fan of split level houses. This however is brilliant!
Sharon
The House of Hampton

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails