Monday, August 10, 2015

Cameron Kimber Design - Stunning

Just two words for the interiors of Cameron Kimber Design - jaw dropping.


home before dark said...

Love the chiaroscuro in her work.

Karena Albert said...

So dramatic, a stunning palette!!

The Arts by Karena
Artist Nicoletta Belletti

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Really love her use of saturated color. So pretty.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So beautiful, Michele! I just bought thread the powder/ice blue today!
Such talent here.
Thank you for sharing.

magpiehomes said...

Love the design. Thanks very much for sharing. The first picture is indeed jaw-dropping love love the dark moody, art, sconces pop out! Fab.

therelishedroost said...

So darn good looking!! xo K

Nancy Powell said...

Oh my, I am in love! What beautiful work and love all the windows with a dark accent wall. Fantastic taste! Thanks for inspiring me. I hope you are doing well- miss you! xo Nancy

Cindy Hattersley said...

Agreed!!! Love ,love,love her work. I did a post on her awhile back. Thank you so much for the revisit!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails