Saturday, November 28, 2015

Five Great Christmas Wreath Ideas


Take a simple boxwood wreath and add multiple ribbons - choose colors that will 
pop against your door color


loop evergreen roping into a wreath and add a simple wide ribbon


Spray paint a magnolia wreath or add a "bow" of magnolia to a wreath





Or, forget about greens and cover a form with colorful ornaments.  I like the choice here to stick with two similar colors.


Add twigs to an existing wreath - this one echoes the sentiment of the season



And if you don't already have some, be sure to grab some little lights on wires to add a glow to your wreaths or throughout your house 



3 comments:

Karena said...

Michele I always love to see beautiful simple wreath ideas; these are so classic!!
I hope that your Thanksgiving weekend has been a relaxing one!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
India Hicks Holiday Collection

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Michele all are gorgeous but the second photo will be copied by me this year! Simple and rustic is my theme this year.
Enjoy your week,
Xo

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Just hung our wreath on our lamppost. I bought it from the Christmas tree stand and just loved leaving it plain which felt so bizarre but I liked the simplicity. I attached 3 pinecones (not even any glitter!) with wire and called it a day. Everyone has been putting up their wreaths and trees and it was so fun seeing them all yesterday walking around Georgetown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails