Friday, January 22, 2016

Help Please!


UPDATE:   The fabulous Jennifer Sergent of DC by Design found the fabric!!   Here's her comment:

You're not going to believe this. I thought that fabric looked very familiar, so I went back to a story I wrote for Luxe Interiors + Design this past fall, on a grand home in Fort Worth -- and sure enough, designer Joseph Minton used this fabric with abandon in the public areas -- It's Lee Jofa's hand-blocked Chinese Lantern. 

Here's my story: http://dcbydesignblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/LuxeDallasMintonFeature.pdf

You can read her post w/the fabric here.

I have a couple of readers who are dying to know the name of this gorgeous fabric from my recent post on this room by Larry Hooke.  If know what that's like - if anyone has any ideas that would me most welcome!


Also, there's a request for ideas on paint colors that would approximate the back of these bookshelves.



7 comments:

Jennifer Sergent said...

Did you try contacting Mr. Hooke? Looks like he has a profile on Dering Hall

AnneHH said...

Hi Michele,
You probably know about this, but, a while ago, South Shore Decorating Blog did a post about finding a product from a photo using "Google Reverse Image Search." She said in the post that she uses this every day and describes how to do it. I tried to figure it out for your reader and see if I could ID the fabric but have run out of time. Maybe your reader will want to try to do that her/himself.

Jennifer Sergent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Sergent said...

You're not going to believe this. I thought that fabric looked very familiar, so I went back to a story I wrote for Luxe Interiors + Design this past fall, on a grand home in Fort Worth -- and sure enough, designer Joseph Minton used this fabric with abandon in the public areas -- It's Lee Jofa's hand-blocked Chinese Lantern.

Here's my story: http://dcbydesignblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/LuxeDallasMintonFeature.pdf

My Notting Hill said...

Thank you Jennifer!!! I've emailed the readers (and you too) and updated the post.

Azizul Haq SuMon said...

Wow! This is wonderful post and great advice.

Up to 85% off! Eades Discount Wallpaper and Fabric is your first top quality home decor, commercial wallcovering for hospital, hotel, office shop! Add the items to your cart! Shop with us 24/7 for all your discount needs!

Thanks for sharing valuable information in your great post.

coast said...

Yay!!! I've been wanting to know the source. Love that fabric and house. I live just down the street and was thinking of leaving a nice note on the door the next time I walk by. Thanks for sharing!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails