Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Commencement, Sea Glass & Roses


My son graduates from MassArt tomorrow - it only seems like yesterday I was writing about him.  Last month we had a chance to spend some time on Nauset Beach on Cape Cod where I found my first ever light blue sea glass and it happened to be shaped like a heart!!



Our weather in DC has been pretty dismal lately but I was so pleasantly surprised to find these gorgeous roses blooming in the side yard.  I'd almost forgotten they were there.   Hope you're having a good week.


10 comments:

Lissy Parker said...

Congratulations!
xo, Lissy

janie said...

Lovely picture of mother & son. Congrats to the graduate!

AnneHH said...

Such an exciting time. Congratulations to you and Ryan (and Dan)--love the photo of you both!! Your roses are gorgeous, especially the variegated one.

A Perfect Gray said...

precious. loving the glimpse of you and yours. congratulations on the graduation. donna

julielorusso@gmail.com said...

congratulations. At first I thought, wow! her daughter looks just like her. Then I realised that was you. You must be very proud!

therelishedroost said...

Are you kidding me you look way too young to be his Mother!! Congratulations you must be so happy for him!

Pat said...

Handsome kid full of talent.

Bmore Bungalow said...

Your roses are gorgeous!!!

Champagne on Tuesdays said...

Congratulations!

Carol said...

When I first saw the pic, I thought it was Justin Timberlake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails