Monday, May 16, 2016

Southern Style Now Showhouse NOLA


If I didn't have two graduations and a college reunion to go to in the next few weeks, I'd be booking tickets so I could go soak up the best in southern design at the debut Southern Style Now Showhouse in New Orleans.  Everything I'm stalking seeing makes me think this is going to be one that's remembered in 2016.  I mean this foyer, by the talented Melissa Rufty, is perfect; beautiful, creative and inspiring.  Speaking for myself, I'm not interested in going to a showhouse where everything is so concept driven and far out you can't find take-aways for your own home.
 
(Above via the instagram of Susan Langenhennig, Home and Garden Editor of Nola.com)



The amazing walls aren't coverered in wallpaper - instead it's fabric that Melissa had custom colored (Satsuma) by LA based Rule of Three Studio.  Stunning!  (images via Melissa Rufty's instagram)






The show house is open through June 12th.  For more info, head here.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails