Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Island Hopping with Amanda Lindroth



The promo I received from The Vendome Press about Island Hopping: Amanda Lindroth Design couldn't be more accurate - it's "the visual equivalent of an island getaway."  And, there's a lot of getting-away in this book with 25 featured projects over 287 pages!  For each project, Amanda shares the background and inspiration and then treats you to pages of gorgeous photography by Tria Giovan, who happens to have grown up in the Virgin Islands.  



I love relaxed, coastal inspired interiors and Amanda takes them to an elevated level.  The book is full of close-up details, as well as full-room shots, which I think is the perfect combination. Here's just a few snapshots I took of some of my favorite spaces.









Additionally there are beautiful illustrations by Aldous Bertram that I'm tempted to carefully tear out and frame.

If you love relaxed, coastal interiors with a sophisticated and creative eye for detail, color and scale or you want to vicariously island hop, then Island Hopping: Amanda Lindroth Design is for you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails