Friday, May 8, 2009

Glowing Pots

Aren't these interesting? They're illuminated planters. DWR carries them and through a quick google search I also found them offered on Amazon, Gardenglo 871 Frost Solar Planter, 20-inches Tall x 21-inches Wide
Their description notes "these...planters are made in Italy and incorporate a Dutch-designed remote that allows you to add or subract color for a unique variety of color options. 20 programmed light choices." This is the first time I've come across these and I'm intrigued. Have a great weekend! First image via Living etc July 2008

14 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

pretty cool !

Elizabeth said...

those would be cool for a wedding

Rebecca Corvese said...

Very cool idea for a retro patio!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Strange and fabulous.. wonder if they sell them in australia

Michelle said...

very cool...yes, a wedding would be great Elizabeth. I like the white ones.

Windlost said...

Gosh, those are eerie but I like them a lot. I think they would be lovely in a warm climate around a pool!

Hope you are well, Terri xo

ana said...

hey they are lovely
I agree that they will be great for a wedding!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

These would be so great outside at night...on my deck, haha! Thanks for sharing!

alaine@éclectique said...

A great idea for a badly-lit path at night.

Rachel said...

Ooh, I really love these!!

J.Covington said...

Whoaa! Very funky. They'd be great around a pool at night with all the lights off.

Daly Essentials said...

the W hotels in NYC have glowing pots that I have always admired! They're so cool! thanks for sharing info on where to get them!

Katrine Joy said...

Cool! Those are super unique pots. Perfect for outdoor lighting and decoration. Truly one of a kind :)

Sami Pat said...

Interesting but I don't know anywhere I would use them. I'm a concrete and clay gal when it comes to pots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails