Saturday, November 24, 2018

At Home: Isabel López-Quesada at Home


I first blogged about Isabel López-Quesada back in 2012 so I was very excited when Vendome Press offered me a chance to review her first book,  At Home: Isabel López-Quesada at Home.  The book details her Madrid and French homes  and is complete with vivid photography by Miguel Flores-Vianna.  

Her signature design aesthetic is inspiring and, along with gorgeous interiors, the reader is treated to lush courtyards and gardens. I'm a fan of her strong emphasis on the texture and patina of the architecture and her spare but strong use of textiles and accessories to accent the spaces.





Here are a few iPhone snaps from the book. 

 









There's also a two page illustration spread of her Madrid home  - below is a snippet. 


Now I've got my fingers crossed that Isabel will release a second book featuring her
work with clients!  




Book courtesy of Vendome Press, review my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails